The CCO will join the founding team in creating and executing the vision of the company. This is an executive-level position responsible for the commercial strategy and development of the business through marketing, sales, product development and customer service activities to drive business growth and increase market share.
- Active role in setting company’s OKRs and priorities. Analysis of industry activity and development of business plans, creation of goals and objectives for the team, aligned with the company’s vision.
- Identify and evaluate targets and growth opportunities with current and new products.
- Driving the development and execution of the business’ commercialization and pricing strategy.
- Building the commercialization infrastructure, and organization, to drive market adoption of the company’s solutions, being responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Taking a global perspective on market opportunities and leading in the assessment and prioritization of the same – geographic as well as between different market segments.
- Making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives within the overall business plan.
- Generating awareness of the company’s vision with a range of interested parties including shareholders, investors, partners, media and customers.
- Define the Sales department’s structure, performance standards, metrics and objectives in order to achieve results.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in making/closing strategic opportunities.
- A leader with an entrepreneurial mindset/spirit with a track record of delivering software solutions, in either founding roles, or as Chief Commercial Officer/CCO, Senior Commercial Manager, Director of Business Unit or Sales Director
- Experience in the Healthtech industry of at least 5 years.
- Established global network in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, diverse and changing environment, and to partner up with the product and engineering teams to build better and more efficient solutions through technology
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience of motivating, managing and developing individuals and teams.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in high growth companies.
- A hands on, pragmatic approach with a hunter instinct.
- Experience with AI is an advantage.
- Track Record of leading a growing Sales team and managing different revenue streams with different cost structures.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience of owning and managing P&L, including an awareness of financial reporting tools and the ability to utilize these
This is a remote work position.
Oxipit is a well-funded startup applying artificial neural networks in the medical field of radiology. The aim of the company is to accelerate clinical adoption of the recent advances in the field of computer vision. We are looking for new team members with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds to help shape our fast-growing company and make a positive impact in the world.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com