AI-based medical imaging company Oxipit will showcase the ChestEye imaging suite at European Congress of Radiology in Vienna. The suite was recently awarded a CE mark which paves the way for clinical software deployment in 32 European markets.
ChestEye is the first AI-based full workflow medical imaging suite to be certified by a CE mark. ChestEye imaging suite encompasses a fully automatic computer aided diagnosis (CAD) platform, a search module for discovering similar-looking chest X-rays and a patient prioritization solution.
Want to learn more? Join us at AI-6 booth in the AI area at X1. Click here to schedule a meeting.
We will also present two research papers which take you ‘behind the scenes’ of ChestEye suite development.
- Towards a deep learning model for exhaustive chest x-ray pathology classification
- Session Title: Machine learning in chest radiology
- Session Date/Time: 3/3/2019 2:00:00 PM – 3/3/2019 3:30:00 PM
- Room: 08/Studio 2019
- Deep learning based chest x-ray whole-image search and retrieval
- Session Title: Imaging informatics: management and performance analysis
- Session Date/Time: 3/2/2019 10:30:00 AM – 3/2/2019 12:00:00 PM
- Room: 17/D
Oxipit is a computer vision software startup specialized in medical imaging. With a team of award-winning data scientists and medical doctors, the company aims to introduce innovative Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning breakthroughs to everyday clinical practice. Oxipit is the authors of CE certified multi-award winning ChestEye radiology imaging suite.