As a senior DevOps engineer your duties will include building as well as maintaining our provisioning and deployment pipelines, creating secure communication channels for sensitive data, monitoring our servers and ensuring uptime, disaster recovery and general maintenance.
This job will provide you with a unique set of challenges, such as operating in a broad set of environments ranging from public cloud to heavily-monitored and secured on-premise hardware, implementing data warehousing infrastructure, as well as dealing with diverse sets of network configurations in hospital IT systems.
We are big believers in infrastructure as code and process automation, so coding skills are a requirement.
• 5+ years experience in devops
• Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, NAT operations, iptables, etc)
• Experience with VPN setup and maintenance (proprietary and open IPSEC implementations, OpenVPN, WireGuard, etc)
• Experience with software provisioning and configuration software (such as SaltStack)
• Experience in managing Linux-based infrastructure
• Hands-on experience in at least one scripting language (such as Bash or Python)
• Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of medical data archiving and transfer protocols (DICOM, HL7, PACS, HIS)
• Experience with software deployment using Docker
• Experience with ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 27001, and IEC 62304 standards
• Deployment/Provisioning: Docker, SaltStack
• OS: Linux
• Databases: SQLite, InfluxDB
• Frameworks: Flask, Django
• Misc: Git, GitLab, LogDNA, Grafana, Tensorflow, Keras, HashiCorp Vagrant and Vault, OpenPGP
Gross salary of 2500 – 4000 EUR (1500 – 2400 EUR Net) for full-time position (40 hr/week). Part time work is also available, down to 32 hr/week (80% of a full-time position). You would work in our office in Vilnius (Lithuania). Misc. benefits: free snacks and drinks, flexible working hours, Playstation, free parking.
Oxipit is a well-funded startup applying artificial neural networks in the medical field of radiology. The aim of the company is to accelerate clinical adoption of the recent advances in the field of computer vision. We are looking for new team members with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds to help shape our fast-growing company and make a positive impact in the world.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org