As a senior full-stack software engineer you will be responsible for all facets of our software stack, starting with building back-end services running our state-of-the-art artificial neural networks, all the way to integrating our software with hospital information, picture archiving and communication systems.
This position comes with a unique set of challenges, such as navigating a diverse set of environments with deployments ranging from public cloud to heavily-monitored on-premise hardware, as well as dealing with diverse sets of network configurations in hospital IT systems.
Your duties would include designing the software stack, maintaining the codebase, managing deployment pipelines, implementing new features, refactoring, writing documentation, fixing bugs, doing code reviews and more. In addition, you would be expected to lead by example and maintain good software development practices in our small team of developers, as well as help our research team transform their ideas into production-ready code.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Good knowledge of Python
• Experience with backend web development
• Experience with unit and integration testing, code review, source control and agile software development practices
• Experience with software deployment using Docker
• Experience with software provisioning and configuration software (SaltStack)
• Knowledge of medical data archiving and transfer protocols (DICOM, HL7, PACS, HIS)
• Familiarity with a Linux-based development environment
• Deployment/Provisioning: Docker, SaltStack
• OS: Linux
• Databases: SQLite, InfluxDB
• Frameworks: Flask, Django
• Misc: Git, GitLab, LogDNA, Grafana, Tensorflow, Keras, HashiCorp Vagrant and Vault, OpenPGP
Gross salary of 3300 – 4600 EUR (2000 – 2800 EUR Net) for full-time position (40 hr/week). Part time is also an option – down to 32 hr/week (80% of a full-time position). You would work in our office in Vilnius (Lithuania). Misc. benefits: free snacks and drinks, flexible working hours, Playstation, free parking.
Oxipit is a well-funded startup applying artificial neural networks in the medical field of radiology. The aim of the company is to accelerate clinical adoption of the recent advances in the field of computer vision. We are looking for new team members with a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds to help shape our fast-growing company and make a positive impact in the world.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org